Richard gave us a sound picture of the farm, its surroundings, and the people at The Chiapas Project. It was wonderful.
Jim addressed recent Supreme Court decisions and discussed the company which wants to eliminate the availability of birth control for their female employees. He pointed out the obvious inconsistency of removing access to birth control in order to reduce the number of abortions…
Winston talked about why America is not as free as Americans think it is. He gave 6 reasons, and discussed the large community of ‘expats’ (Americans living abroad).
Chuck Gregory and Mike Palecek
Chuck (that’s me) opened the show with a song by Mance Lipstomb and a little reminiscing about college days and meeting Mance in person. Chuck and Mike did some great bits, including:
- The Adventures Of Matt Splatt, Big-Time American Bigfoot TV Researcher
- Freedom Week Celebrations
- There Will Come A Day
- the FBI files of James Tracy, Kevin Barrett, Jim Fetzer
- Dick Tracy Crime Stopper’s Bulletin
- Randall from Stevens Point
- Paul Harvey, in an encore presentation, his memorable “Little Nooner Radio In The Kitchen Window Series”
- The New American Dream News Break,” from The Nuclear Resister
- Waterboarding The Newtown School Board
- Notes from Listeners, which included a long commentary from Fenway Park, looking at the use of the Morse jet to carry out extraordinary rendition in the Middle East
- The News from Mount Liberty, which included part of the story of Charlie Johnson, hometown dissident